You only have two eyes. Take care of them.
- Visit us yearly for routine eye examinations; don’t ignore their complaints about discomfort and strain – this way you can detect & treat eye conditions and eye strain early on.
- Encourage your child to wear good quality sunglasses – cataracts and macular degeneration later in life can be prevented with UV protection from an early age.
- Remind them to wear protective eye-wear when doing sport or play and work with equipment that may cause shards to fly into your eyes
- Teach them to protect their eyes from damage or scratches from foreign objects that can lead to infection or damage.
- Teach them to take regular breaks from their learning and reading and computer based tasks to minimise eye strain and the development of eye-focusing problems.
Remember to bring your child for an eye examination before the start of the year end exams – it can make a big difference in the way he/she performs academically.
Oh, and remember to let them take a walk under the Jacarandas for good luck and spoil them with love, encouragement and favourite drinks and snacks in the late hours of the night.
To support you in this – we offer you a 20% reduction in our examination fee until 31 October 2015.
Phone us for an appointment at Lynnwood 012 8076027 or Moreleta 012 9987592[/fusion_text]